Solutions ConsultantShow me jobs like this one
|Location:|| US - California - Remote |
US - California - San Francisco (HQ)
US - California - San Jose
US - California - San Mateo
US - California - Santa Monica
US - Colorado - Remote
US - Utah - Remote
US - California - Irvine
Five Continents. One Team.
United by a passion for customer success.
We're digital marketing experts. We're social media gurus. We're focused on customer success. We're global travelers. We're quirky, fun-loving, hashtag-obsessed team players. We are the Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, and we're bright Orange!
About Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud
The ExactTarget Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs-because we're marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com, pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees.
By partnering state-of-the-art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth. Consistently ranked by employees as one of the "Best Places to Work," the ExactTarget Marketing Cloud team shows you what being Orange is all about!
About the Position
The Solutions Consultant is expected to team with the New Business Sales Team and own the technical relationship with the customer. The Solutions Consultant will be responsible for understanding the customer's business initiatives and technical requirements thereby enabling them to successfully position ExactTarget solutions. As part of the Existing Business Sales Team, this role will support sales opportunities focused on driving additional solutions into our existing Strategic customer base.
• Own the technical relationship with the customer
• Work with the customer to understand their unique business challenges and initiatives
• Develop customized presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to prove the solution's business value to the customer
• Present high level overview of application architecture and integration capabilities
• Gather technical and business requirements in a consultative manner
• Assist customers in transferring knowledge to ensure successful use of the solution
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
• Three to five years of consultative technical sales experience working with customers
• Experience delivering presentations and demonstrations to senior level business and technical audiences
• Strong understanding of interactive marketing processes
• Understanding of enterprise sales process and methodologies
• Understanding of Network Protocols and Services (DNS, HTTP, HTTPS)
• Experience with cloud-based On-Demand / SaaS solutions
• Understanding of multi-tier, high availability application server environments
• Understanding of complex data architectures
• Expertise in Server Side Scripting techniques and applications
• Demonstrated proficiency coding advanced HTML and Javascipt
• Experience with multiple integration techniques including Web Services and APIs
• Knowledge of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Knowledge of web analytics solutions, such as Webtrends, Coremetrics and Omniture
• Knowledge of customer relationship management solutions, such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
With team members in offices across five continents-including North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia-plus the expertise and scale of salesforce.com, we're rapidly expanding our global footprint. And it begins with YOU!
ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, Salesforce.com, will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
*LI-AB1 Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department